I'll be running the Auburn Sprint Tri. I hear that their sprint tri is smaller than others. Here are their distances:
Swim: 500 meters (or about .31 miles)
Bike: 13 kilometers (or about 8.08 miles)
Run: 3 kilometers (or about 1.86)
It’s Never Too Late to Create | Interview with Monica Hay (No Mess, No
Magic)
-
In this episode, I’m joined by author, writing coach, and filmmaker Beth
Barany for a conversation about something I hear from writers all the time:
“Is ...
3 weeks ago
1 comment:
BRAVO BETTY !
Je suis très impressionné par ton dévouement à ta santé, perte de poids et projets athlétiques.
Je voudrais t'encourager en te disant que c'est vraiment génial ce que tu fais et que tu inspires les autres en partageant ton expérience. Alors surtout ne te décourages pas quand c'est dur.
GO, GO, GO, BETTY, GO!
Peut-être pourras tu venir à Hawaii avec le prochain Honolulu Marathon. . .
Bises,
Jeanluc
Post a Comment