Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sprint Triathlon Training

Goal: start, race, and finish well a Sprint Triathlon on May 20, 2006 in Auburn, CA.

(A Sprint Tri is a much smaller distance than a regular Olympic triathlon -- about half the distances.)

Hurdles: low self-confidence, negative self-talk, changing my body picture

Strengths: determination, lots of great help from my training program, See Jane Tri

This is a dream come true for me. I've wanted to do a tri for at least four or five years. When my chiropractor told me that sprint tris existed, I looked on the internet and found the local program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO BETTY !

Je suis très impressionné par ton dévouement à ta santé, perte de poids et projets athlétiques.
Je voudrais t'encourager en te disant que c'est vraiment génial ce que tu fais et que tu inspires les autres en partageant ton expérience. Alors surtout ne te décourages pas quand c'est dur.
GO, GO, GO, BETTY, GO!
Peut-être pourras tu venir à Hawaii avec le prochain Honolulu Marathon. . .
Bises,
Jeanluc