Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Ups & Downs of Training

There I am with one leg stretched out, surrounded by other awesome ladies: (left to right) Janet, Dele, me, and Leslie. Most importantly I have a big smile; we all do.

A down day is when I need to rest, I'm learning to be ok with that.

An up day is when I work out and do something new.

And then there are good days where I stay even or go relaxed as compared to previous workouts.

Triathlon training is not a linear process, but a fluid, sin wave. Following my intution first, and the guidance of of our trainers second, is my way.

I am blessed with this opportunity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havent checked your blog for a while and had a chance to do do this morning. LOVE the description of how angry that cold water can make you.
You are awesome.
Beth

Anonymous said...

Go, Beth, go!
Vas-y Betty !